Specification Newfoundland F 92 new construction
These technical specifications have been drawn up in order to help the buyer understand what the yard will provide on the standard vessel sold at the base price. Suppliers and sellers will often change models and products, specifications and equipment, so the Newfoundland shipyard reserves the right to make any changes, without notice, to users, materials, colors and the same technical specifications, which can be considered appropriate for the improvement of the product. Fabrics, leather and carpet of your choice from the Newfoundland Italian Yachts standard terranova italian yachts catalogue for the internal walls and raised: lorica, Nappaair, white or oak-sided lacquer Color sternum standard yacht : White superstructure , White hull Materials and devices defined in specification could be varied or replaced and if updated at the discretion of the manufacturer
• Fiberglass construction with continuous longitudinal structure.
• Hull color and white superstructure (gel coat)
• Black painted waterline strip
• Finishing of painted black glazing perimeters
• Painted black superstructure details
• EC classification cat A
• main deck: kitchen and steering room dining room lounge.
in the living room there are No. 2 L-sofas, smoking table, n° 2
armchairs with smoking table, dining table with 8 chairs two
kitchen complete with electric fires, suction hood, refrigerator,
double sink, classic oven and microwave : note well that the
kitchen appliances will be of Honey while the refrigerator will be
double door finish Samsung steel, honey dishwasher.
Steering wheel complete with driver's seat, with adjustable seat
manually Besenzoni, corner sofa with table.
• lower deck: owner's cabin with bathroom and wardrobe room
side bedside tables vanity sofa headboard of the bed in the
double bed ceiling material, two side guest cabins
with single beds with a cadauna bathroom equipped with bedside table
central wardrobe, walk-in V.I.P. with bathroom two side cabinets
vanity mobile bedside tables, local crew with two cabins each
with two bunk beds and a dedicated bathroom access from the bridge of
covered at the bow.
• general cabins, each cabin has dedicated stainless steel portholes
, the skies, curtains, bedspreads and moquettes will be chosen by the
Samples Newfoundland Italian Yachts.
• Each cabin is seasoned with hot/cold A/C system
Interior standards (general lines):
• walls and raised in white lacquer, ceilings in lorica or nappa air
in neutral colors, carpeted floors with under moquettes
, parquet kitchen floor, parquet bathroom floors,
shower cabins in Corian, kitchen tops and corian bathrooms.
• Foresti Soardi LED light points
• Olivari internal door handles
• Accessories of colombo bathrooms
• Toilets and bidet tecma
• Fabrics and moquettes from TIY shipyard samples.
• All choices will be from the Newfoundland Italian Yachts samples, within 15 days of the contractual stipulation.
Main technical data:
• Length mt 27, 70 meters
• Width mt 6.60 meters
• Propulsion engines No. 2 man V 12 1900 hp
• Generator sets N° 2 Khoeler 28 KW
• Speed max 25 knots
• Cruising speed 22 knots
• Cheap cruising speed 10/12 knots
• Fuel capacity 8,500 lt
• Freshwater capacity 1,600 lt
• Black water capacity 500 lt
• Grige water capacity 500 lt
• Displacement 121 tonnelate (estimated)
• Hydrodynamic system: N° 2 hydrodynamic flaps, an interceptor
adjustable H 2.2 max Anglo incidence 40° , two stabilizers
cmc fin of 1/ 1.2 meters, exhaust system motors of
TV reception navigation tools and accessories:
• Electronic motor controls (accelerators and inverters)
• Start/stop motor control panels
• Chart-plotter Gps display Raymarine series eS127
• Radar display Raymarine eS127 series (HD OA 4kW antenna)
• Raymarine Autopilot p70R Series
• Raymarine bar angle series p70RS
• Tridata with speed, depth, temp. sensors, Raymarine i70s series
• Airmar 220WX Nmea2000 weather station
• AIS650 and AIS100 Raymarine
• Vhf Raymarine series 260
• Ritchie SS5000 compass
• Jabsco orientable beacon command
• Kahlengberg Trumpet Command
• Joystick elicha directional bow,
• instrumentation on government/navigation fly bridge decreased with
repetitions and engagement.
• Glomex Saturn 4 V9104s2 Satellite TV Antenna
• Signaling trumpet
• Navigation headlights and the foundation as follows regulations in force
• Flagpole above hardtop and aft
• Lounge No. 1 smart TV 40 inches + bluetouth speaker
• 32-inch smart TV owner's room
• 28-inch smart TV side guest rooms
• 28-inch smart TV V.I.P camera
• bluetouth speakers rear cockpit
• flying bridge speakers bluetouth
• bluetouth speaker bow sundeck
• Android and IOS compatible system
• the on-board electrical system will be built in accordance with the
ce private yacht regulations for recreational craft
(under 24 mt L) category A
• Operating voltages:
or 380V 50Hz three-phase ground outlet 63A with
40KVA 400V/230V isolation transformer
or 400V/230V 50Hz three-phase 2-generator for current lines
or 24Vcc from batteries for DC circuits and motor start-up
or 24Vcc from emergency batteries for emergency circuits
• 12Vcc for the start-up of generator sets
• Nr 02 galvanized anchors of 125Kg
• Nr 02 galvanized chains 16mm (100m each)
• Nr 02 winches salpancora Maxwell 5000W 380V
• Nr 02 round winches Maxwell 3000W 380V
• Nr 01 electric extension propeller 22Hp 16.2kW electric
• Nr 01 aft manoeuvring propeller 22 hp 16.2kw electric
• CMC pinna stabilizers of 1/1.2 sqm electric
• Deassalator 160 lth
• Hydraulic walkway and transformer poppiero per kg 500.
• N° 4 bitte on the main deck with a
• No. 2 bitte with beach
• Windscreen wipers on the windshield of the steering wheel
• PVC cover for upholstery and outdoor tables and dashboard.
Air conditioning system:
• Air conditioning/dometic system
• Centralized air conditioning system about 120,000
BTU with hot/cold reversible cycle for climate
• Nr 02 Life rafts
• Nr 10 Polyform F6 fenders with Nr tray cover
02 Polyform A3 fenders with 100mt tray cover
nylon mooring top d.30mm
• 100mt nylon mooring top d.20mm 50mt
mooring top d. 20mm
• Nr 02 half seamen
• Safety equipment kit, navigation by 50mn, as
italian flag regulation.
• table in the main deck aft cockpit with 8 seats at
butt (chairs) or furniture in vtr
• table and sundeck on the fly deck with vtr furniture
• fly dashboard in vtr
• the fly bridge is covered by a central partial hardtop.
• Main deck and bathroom beach in black wheeled teak.
• The yacht is in white gelcoat with black painted enamel finishes
• The yacht, in the living work will be treated with two hands of primer
Delta Rosso epoxy and two never hard matrix antivegetative.
• The glazing will be in TIY gray color
• The outer furniture consists of the fly deck in a control seat
exterior with adjacent cercio clove sundeck for sector of
90°, a c-sofa with triangular table and a servante cabinet,
two chairslongs in bridge support.
• On the main deck there is a square-shaped outdoor table
with 12 seats, at the bow there is a large sundeck area
and a bench at the far bow.
• The external upholstery will be leather-like.